Wednesday, April 10, 2019

We don't have all the time in the world.

I can understand why artists become stressed about time. When they are releasing they can go nuts just becuse everything is not going as fast as they want to. Making them taking kind of irrational decsions. On the other hand between the releases, it seems like there is all the time in the word and nothing really happens.

It's like highest gear and then the slowest gear. There is nothing in between?

With these new systems, we have and the digital world we live in. A pattern like that is not very efficient. The releases are not that important that you think it is. The social media updates are not as important that you think it is. In the end, is how smart you communicate your message and in what way that counts.

You should not burn out yourself. At the same time you can't really have a vacation from what you are doing. The whole puzzle becomes quite strange.

I'm in the same situation. I feel my time is not enough. I don't have time to do things that I enjoy. Still, I need to keep up the brand and do the things I need to do. The solution is to take off the heavier time thieves. Now I'm just in the mood to find these time thieves and how I should select them.




Get these blogs updates straight to your mail.
Enter your email address:


No comments:

Post a Comment