Wednesday, April 3, 2019

It's called chain error, stopp bugging about it.

I was sending out a press release for an artist. Of course, I told them to check the text before it got out so it was correct. Sure it was and I started to send the stuff out. When I had gone through two email lists the artist messed me and told me that one of the links was wrong. I stopped and corrected the link and started all over again. This time the whole list was sent to.

Then I spoke to the artist and told him that around 2 out of 15 email lists got the wrong email, but they also got the new so they will update. Since it is automatic it might happen that the wrong comes out and then replaced by the new message.

Suddenly the artist sends me a link with one page with the wrong message. Yes, I told him it will change. Then he sends another one and another one. Yes, it will be the same mistake on each one of them. And it will be corrected in the same way.

Now the artist is sending stuff for the past hour and it's annoying like shit. The people in the office is starting to get angry at him. First, the error was his own. Second, we have told him how it works no need to send all errors you find it's a chain reaction so it will be fixed.


No comments:

Post a Comment