Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Don't plan too much ahead!

It's good to have dreams but don't let those dreams take over your decisions. Yes, it's good that you plan your outfit the first time you plan on a big arena gig. But don't stubborn to change that outfit when it really happens.

Actually, I thought this never was a problem until you come a bit up witan artist. Suddenly you realize that another path is must in their career. The artist is still in on the old path and thinks you are crazy to change that.

To give out the product physically is one of these things. Older artists look really forward to have the vinyl in their hands even though I know this is really waste of money so if you don't have something extra touring it's useless to do physical product. But for the artist that can be the milestone that they have been planning for.

And here comes if you go one direction or just blow the whole thing. You have to be open to change your mind of doing these physical until they are right. Changing plans is part of a career. Taking an unknown path is really part of a career. Planning is good but be able to change plans quick is better.

PERSONAL:
I promised a thing this Monday.  I should market my blog a bit more. So now I started to put in pictures on Instagram let see if it affect people to get into my blog. It's a bit harder since you can't link. Or maybe you can and I'm just too old to get the thing.


ARTISTS:
I'm really happy that my three artists did really great on Youbloom. They are so good at networking and take care of social media. I'm blown away how good they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment