Friday, June 2, 2017

I just love those days.

I have been waiting a week for several things to go through. You really get frustrated. And then it happens and because of that you get several other things going on and in the end you have so much crazy good things on your hand that you just smile the whole time.

I have been waiting for Swedish Television to start broadcast Min Squad where Rebecka and Sanna from the Magnettes are participating. And today out of the blue the first episodes came on. Same time the first things around Summerfest went out and Pollstar had put The Magnettes as support act to Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Then I got a mail around another artist and a deal in the UK. Can write so much about that one but that was really great.

It was just piling up, and then the big thing came. It was this message that you just don’t believe that you just saw. Of course it has to be secret for now but it’s really, really great if it turns out as we want.
Well I have a lot of work to do in front to go to Youbloom in Dublin tomorrow shit early in the morning. Still I will smile the whole way.


No comments:

Post a Comment