Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Stop doing this live!

Stop saying from the stage that you can find your music on all sites! Yes, we are not stupid. We actually calculate that we will find your music online on Spotify, Deezer and Youtube. Only amateurs do this. I never saw artists in arena shows explain for the audience where you find their music, so stop insult the audience intelligence.

Stop listen to poorly educated stage developers. You can easily see when the artist has been through their stage programs. I guess there is ABC they follow.

Like that you should present the band. Nice thing but sooo boring. If you need to that do it in a very smart way. Don't just let the song rolling and you present each member and they do some fills on their instrument just take down a couple of notches of the whole show. Sure you like your band but I really don't care what your bass player is called.

No, don't ask the audience if they are ok, If they feel alright, or something similar. That is probably the first page in that ABC book we need to burn.

My new thing is that I will scream "I won't do what you tell me" next artist that tells me to clap along. I will do that if I like to do that. This though can be done in a nice discrete way. But most amateurs actually ask the audience to clap along. The audience then does it just for the sake of it.

There are millions of better ways to present songs or do a live show. Try to be unique and try new ways. I promise you will be more remembered then you do the ABC book form the self-proclaimed stagecoaches. Get a professional stagecoach that can work miracles they always come up with more unique things, that is why they are professional.


Get these blogs updates straight to your mail.
Enter your email address:


No comments:

Post a Comment