Tuesday, October 3, 2017

They will steal your ideas as you steal theirs.

Nothing is really new. You steal to do new songs or inspired that they sometimes say. Same with clothes and stuff. The funny part is when artists get their ideas stolen back from someone. Many times I have been in situations when they steal back and the artist gets really mad that they stole back the things they stole already. Instead, you should be proud someone took something you did and get so inspired that they wanted to create out of that idea. Yes, I know there is a problem if it is pure piracy a totally bootleg, that is not okay. But sometimes it's kind of fun.

The Magnettes found their clothes being copied by H&M in Sweden the other day. This is from an H&M store in Sweden.


Yes you can really see where you got this from. I mean even the name "Witches". The Magnettes is creating something new so they mainly laughed about it.


This is also one of the things you wonder. You Say France & I Whistle released this video on 5 of March 2012. 


Imagine Dragons released this one 10 of December 2012.



I don't know if the director for You Say France & I Whistle stole the idea from something else. But I don't think so. The video was about that You Say France & I Whistle stopped having the stuffed animals on the stage and killed them. What I know is that the "blood" was a new effect coming out.



No comments:

Post a Comment