Monday, August 19, 2019

Back to work

Yes, I have been a bit slow past two weeks. Quite much work with Live at Heart and me trying to have some vacation (which didn't succeed with) I now have figured what's next on the whole blog and other things. I guess the things people really want to read is the drama or something that can relate to them. So more drama and more persons.

From time to time I also tried to introduce new music in the blog. I feel I failed in that. It's a lot about the industry but really whats drive the industry is the music. I also feel that I get less and less exposed to new music.

So just posting once a week, and this time with marketing. See how it goes. And then we get it on with our new thing. I got my own radio show on Cashbox radio. Last time I had a radio show was like 25 years ago. It was a student radio show at a school and we were just mainly talking rubbish on air. This time it will change. I want to have the drama, I want to have new music.

So yes I want to interview your band. Or you as a person if you are working in the music industry. But you have to be prepared to answer the hard questions.

So my premiere? You know ....I have to start this series with an interview with Dee Dee Ramone. I have been holding this gem in the drawer for almost twenty years. I just finished editing the stuff. Soon it will be the start of my new radio show.


No comments:

Post a Comment