Thursday, August 9, 2018

It's time to restart! This is new plan.

Usually, I separate my personal things from the other stuff. But today it's about me. So it will be a joint post. First since several of the social media has changed how you can post on your personal pages I have done some changes to how everything is updated.

So first if you want my posts direct in your mailbox Get your email in the box in the top right corner of the blog page.

If you want them in your feed on facebook you need to like my personal page that you find here. My personal one will only get updates when I will remember it, and I'm old and forget all the time.

Then of course if you follow my Twitter account.

And new is my Linkedin profile where I post all the blog stuff now.

Also, I link on Instagram with some nice pictures. There you can follow my hunt for the best ugly sodas in the world.

Back to the post. It's about that I feel it's almost the end of the summer and it's time to start new things for the autumn and the next year. Of course, I know a lot of things that I can't write about: But I can reveal that it will be big changes, really big changes. Everything better for me and I'm excited like never before.

Usually, I laugh around the phrase the next step. Here is the only way to describe this is the next step. We are heading into a new shift as we do every ten years and I fell that late 2018 and start of 2019 will be the beginning of the next ten-year cycle. So follow me on my social media to see the new music industry evolves through my eyes. A music industry that will be global and nothing like the industry you have seen before.


No comments:

Post a Comment