Thursday, October 4, 2018

People

I meet my international friends more then my friends at home. In some cases I meet the same person three weeks in a row on different places around the globe.

I guess with my special interest to just a small part of the business I can really indulge in all the talk around just that topic. I can get how people that build model railroad feels when they go to conventions and meet other and just go deep in the subject.

So will I have a overdose of musicindustry. Or even grow tired of it?

It's one of the fears I have, still I enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. I find that the industry itself is a self-healer. I was recently quite upset with some people in the industry for their lack of professionalism. I put on some music - after about 30 minutes, I was alright again. :)

    ReplyDelete