Monday, February 11, 2019

How I wish there was a law that stopped hopeless cases to take up time.

Okay, the taste is different and yes all music should be played. The problems are the network that brings up artists that is not ready and probably never make anything more interesting than the stage in your local bar in form of compositions.

The cool part is that there is a network that actually brings smaller artists forward. The hard part is when they take hopeless cases. many of them are not even up to standards of a local newcomer in Sweden and are presented as the next big thing.

Right now I feel there is a bit too much of these hopeless cases.




Get these blogs updates straight to your mail.
Enter your email address:


1 comment:

  1. I am currently re-reading the text that was used in my school for Management. It's a big thick volume. The author points out that the arts, due to it's personal nature, is one of the easiest fields to hurt someone's feelings. And since we deal in "feelings" - creating, extracting, modifying - it's hard to tell some people that they suck. Because you feel for them, in some way. I have clients that I should have fired last year, but I can't seem to bring myself to do that. I am not worried about myself. I am worried about them.

    ReplyDelete