Friday, April 27, 2018

Crazy day

Yesterday was one of these really crazy days when things that I have been working with for months suddenly got through. I was out driving with a big smile on my face. Unfortunately, I can never talk about these things here on the blog. It would be so interesting to give the full story what is going on and how things evolve. But it can't be done since it would destroy business plans.

Like tonight I have this really interesting dinner with some people and will be really interesting. But this won't be on the blog what happens and what was discussed. The results come just as a surprise on the blog in a year.

Then may is usually the most hectic month of them all. A lot of showcases and a lot of things need to be done before the summer season.






No comments:

Post a Comment