Monday, November 14, 2016

Back from Tune In Tel Aviv.

I had a great time on Tune in Tel Aviv. Really great festival and really great conferance. Very high level.

I saw so many cool band. I will put out some videos I always shoot to remeber an artist in my phone.

Nadav Dagon drummer/dj very amuzing and a new direction for DJ:s.


This was a really cool set with Noga Erez


Sivan Levy on the conferance ground.


Billy and The Firm, punk rock in a punk rock place.


I really liked Yuar. Also thanks for the translation later in the evening.


Feher did a great show on Kuli Alma


On-The-Go lost their instruments on the flights. So here is a really special acoustic show.


This was really a highlight during the festival. And here you also see Kosha "Pickles" Dillz on a rap.


Cherrie & Renno is so weird but good.


Direct from Live at Heart was The Vanjas from Sweden.


Garden City Movement. Was cool.


Ouzo Bazooka was the last band out. Well 70:s rock usually not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment